16 hours of classroom learning
You will learn to:
Collaborate with customers to achieve service outcomes.
- Collaborate with customers to provide service follow up.
Analyse gaps between actual service performance and organisation’s service standards.
Deploy service quality improvement tools to improve service delivery process.
Apply logical deduction to anticipate service abnormities.
Facilitate generation of solutions to solve service abnormities.
Select a solution using appropriate evaluative techniques and criteria.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 5.
- GCE 'O' Level, GCE 'N' Level or ITE Certificate.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($28.00); tabulated based on full fee.