FURNITURE AND FURNISHING MAINTENANCE
16 hours of classroom learning and practical
You will learn to:
Follow processes and procedures on cleaning of furniture and furnishings.
- Wear personal protective equipment and display safety signs when maintaining furniture and furnishings.
Assemble tools, equipment and consumable supplies to maintain furniture and furnishings.
Inform supervisor when a work activity cannot be carried out.
Assess soiled condition of furniture and furnishings.
Remove dust, debris, soilage, and spillage from furniture and furnishings in accordance with organisational procedures.
Keep tools and equipment and replenish consumable supplies to ensure smooth operation.
21 years and above.
Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 3.
Never attended school.
Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($22.40); tabulated based on full fee.
3. Above net fee is only valid till 31 Dec 2021.
4. For courses in 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated 2022 course fees.