PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (2020)
23 hours of classroom learning
You will learn to:
Collect, use or disclose personal data in accordance with the organisation’s Data Protection Management Programme.
- Identify legislative and regulatory requirements under the PDPA that the organisation has to comply with.
Communicate key legislative and regulatory requirements under the PDPA and related management systems to relevant stakeholders to facilitate compliance.
Assess the organisation’s internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
Identify and document areas of non-compliance in business activities.
Assist in review of the organisation’s guidelines / policies for adherence to requirements under the PDPA.
Assist in the implementation of procedures to ensure adherence to requirements under the PDPA in the day-to-day operations of the organisation.
- Short-answer questions
- 21 years and above.
Speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5, and manipulate numbers at a level not lower than Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 5.
GCE ‘O’ Level, GCE ‘N’ Level or ITE Certificate.
Individuals who need to be involved in data protection matters, including:
Compliance Managers or Data Protection Officers;
Human Resource, Admin, Information Technology personnel; and
Sales and Business Development Executives / Managers.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($44.80); tabulated based on full fee.
3. Above net fee is only valid till 31 Dec 2021.
4. For courses in 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated 2022 course fees.