FOOD SHOP HYGIENE MAINTENANCE
18 hours of classroom learning and practical / 1 hour 10 minutes for AOP
You will learn to:
Follow processes and procedures on cleaning of equipment and appliances in a food shop environment.
Registration (only for corporates):
- Use allocated PPE to collect used crockery and cutlery, when necessary.
Perform cleaning of the food shop, including kitchen and wash areas, in accordance with organisational procedures.
Secure waste collected in containers at the refuse-holding area.
Replenish consumables cleaning supplies used for cleaning the food shops when necessary to ensure smooth operation of cleaning services provided.
Dispose of waste in designated areas or containers when the waste containers at refuse-holding areas or racks are full.
Clean the refuse-holding area.
Display the appropriate safety signages at designated area to prevent accidents.
Inform appropriate person or supervisor if work activities cannot be carried out.
- Multiple-choice questions
You will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of this module and its assessment.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 3.
- Never attended school.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry (complusory for AOP) or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($26.60 / $10.50); tabulated based on full fee.