(RESIDENTIAL, LEVEL 1)
16 hours of classroom learning and practical / 1 hour 20 minutes for AOP
You will learn to:
Follow processes and procedures when cleaning public areas and its related amenities.
Registration (only for corporates):
- Collect assigned tools, equipment and supplies and place them on rack/ receptacles.
Use allocated personal protective equipment (PPE) to perform cleaning of the assigned area in the public areas.
Perform cleaning in the public areas and the related amenities in accordance to organisational procedures and guidelines.
Ensure waste collected at waste-holding area are secured in its containers.
Replenish consumables cleaning supplies used for cleaning the amenities in public area when necessary to ensure smooth operation of cleaning services provided.
Display the appropriate safety signage at designated area to prevent accidents during the course of cleaning the surroundings.
Inform appropriate person or supervisor if work activities cannot be carried out.
- Multiple-choice questions
- Orla questioning
You will receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of this module and its assessment.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 3.
- Never attended school.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($23.80 / $10.50); tabulated based on full fee.