18 hours of classroom learning and practical / 50 minutes for AOP
You will learn to:
Follow processes and procedures on cleaning of washroom facilities.
- Collect assigned tools, equipment and supplies and place them on rack and/or receptacles.
Use allocated PPE to clean washroom facilities.
Display the appropriate safety signage at designated area to prevent accidents during and after the course of cleaning.
Carry out cleaning of washroom facilities in accordance with organisational procedures and guidelines.
Complete the inspection card upon completion of cleaning washroom facilities.
Replenish consumables cleaning supplies used for cleaning the washroom when necessary to ensure smooth operation of cleaning services provided.
Inform appropriate person or supervisor if work activities cannot be carried out.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 3.
- Never attended school.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry (complusory for AOP) or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($25.20 / $9.80); tabulated based on full fee.