WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH
8 hours of classroom learning / 1 hour for AOP
You will learn to:
Follow the organisational Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies and guidelines.
- Follow WSH practices to prevent accidents or minimise risks.
Identify the unsafe acts or conditions present in the work environment.
Report to supervisor unsafe acts or conditions.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 3.
- Never attended school.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry (complusory for AOP) or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($13.30 / $7.70); tabulated based on full fee.