WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
16 hours of classroom learning
You will learn to:
Implement Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) procedures in order to maintain the WSH management system.
- Document management reviews on WSH management system.
Document findings of the WSH management system against set criteria.
Implement WSH Management System in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Maintain records of WSH legal documents.
Oversee site visits, inspections and compliance audits.
- 21 years and above.
- Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 5, and manipulate numbers at Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 5.
- GCE ‘O’ Level, GCE ‘N’ Level or ITE Certificate.
- Minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental services industry or with the interest to be employed in the industry.
1. Applicable for absentee payroll.
2. Inclusive of 7% GST ($26.60); tabulated based on full fee.